How to Embed a Podcast Listening Link on your Website ✨ the Step-by-Step Guide ✨
Free Podcast Smart link — ‘Plink’.
Plink link “send listeners to the right place, any device, every time.”
I use Plink, as the link I share with anyone wanting to listen to my podcast. Why? It gives my listener several options of where to listen to the podcast — so they find the service they are after. For example, they can choose from Apple, Spotify, Soundcloud, and more.
- Go to plinkhq.com
- Scroll down to the ‘Find Podcast Link Free’ button and click it
- Type in your podcast, for me ‘Bitesize Bodacious Babes’
4. If you click ‘Get Custom Link’ you will be asked to join paid option, which allows you to create a bespoke link titled how you like. Or you can just click the link given and use that for FREE 🌞
5. By clicking the link instead you will be brought to this page, the page your viewers will see once the click on your link. The link you will give to people 🤩
6. Click on ‘Embed’ to make a box appear below that will contain your bespoke/custom plink embed code.
7. Select all (CTRL+A) and copy (CTRL+C) the bespoke embed code.
8. Now go to your website builder, in my case this is Weebly. Then select the page you want to apply code too and ‘Build’ option.
9. Drag embed code box onto your web page and place where you want your embedded plink code to go. You can always move this around later!
10. Click on the box, select all.
11. Past your code, then click away anywhere on your webpage outside the box to apply.
12. Voila! Your Plink link is embedded on your website, now time to publish!
I’d really recommend checking the link works once your website is live — always double-check 🤓
If you have any recommendations, or further tips, pop in the comments below 🤩
Want to learn more about the podcast? Go to my website: www.bbbpodcast.xyz